blank stares at blank pages
profile entries tagboard affiliates
weblog information
add in some information about your weblog, perhaps?
e.g. since how long it has been running, why you gave it its URL, what's the current skin version, etc.

recent entries
  • Shake off the truth and retain the glamour.
  • It gets so hard to walk away.
  • I think I could like you, I already do.
  • Oh what marvellous things.
  • Across the stars.
  • Let's fall deeper into sleep.
  • Heart's jumping.
  • Fevers hand in hand.
  • Love like honey.
  • Staten Island princess so pretty in pearls.


  • archives
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007


  • credits
    layout: lyricaltragedy
    inspiration: reversescollide
    Saturday, March 03, 2007
    I kind of enjoyed myself on Friday! Met Jaslyn, Angela & Joanna for pool in the afternoon :) It was overall quite fun I suppose. Just that I dropped my cue on the floor which was effing embarrassing and others were staring. Haha! Then we had a quick bite at White Sands before heading down to NUS ;)

    Oh and we saw Mervin & Xiao Qiang pitching at Clementi but they couldn't see us. They looked rather sad so I guess sales was bad. Plus! It was raining quite heavily. I was then reminded of my record breaking day when I sold only 4 cards at Holland Village. Well, it has been more than a month already.

    Anyway! Cabbed into the campus, checked out the Kent Ridge Hall then climbed all the way up to the canteen :) Their chicken is rice damn cheap. Had yoghurt ice cream after that. I stupidly chose oreo, chocolate chip, and what, strawberry while Jaslyn & Joanna had bananas instead. Mine tasted so sour la please.

    After which, we went back to the hall and my tian, the queue was terribly long. It rained again, so the four of us had to squeeze under one small umbrella while sharing a cup of ice cream. We only managed to get into the hall about an hour later. Besides the fact that there were so many cheena man standing behind us, the event on the whole was quite alright.

    And I love their hostel! It's located right beside the hall so many came down for the event. It looks very cosy and well-furnished. Comparable to the one shown in Hana Kimi. Mwahahahaha! Angela left first while we waited for Joanna's sister to cab back together after her class. We walked a lot. All the way from Kent Ridge Drive to Law Link to Arts Link and finally to FOASS building.

    Oh and thank you Jaslyn for being my pole when I almost slipped and could've tumbled down the slope. LOL. And! Thank you Joanna & sister for the ride back :) Laughed a lot during the ride although we were oh so very tired. We shared about the sweetest, weirdest and scariest dreams we've had. I can't believe I actually had the guts to share with them my sweetest dream. So pai seh la.

    So today yesterday was another day spent at home with my eyes glued onto the teevee. Dad subscribed a few more channels a few days back. Channel [V] is loveee! Watched Lollipop for 2 hours followed by Blackie's Show for 3 hours :) And the best thing was, BBT was the guest for Blackie's Show for 2 episodes. So I had 4 hours of BBT in total! Gee. And and! They kept repeating Chun's NIKKEN advertisement today :D Hahahahahaha.